LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

H2 quotas, page-14

1. 6,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    Should I mention investing - forget it. We are already under the scourge of insto manipulation through market manipulation of shorting - insto's and their algo's - paid for media that accommodates their goals at any given time - Tech - AI and those robots will end what we have participated in - so much manipulation obvious to all already - and surely we know whom wins in this scenario - big take from the small as always so it will end - and in many corrupt funds - remotely operated of course - on line - no face to face contact we will entrust our retirement super egg - I'd love to put it under the mattress but of course cash is not allowed in the future - it's all remote online and big brother gov whom already know near everything from ATO - convenient mygov accounts - sim tracks - cameras on every corner - or even now in so many jurisdictions. At near 58 - fair to say I have lived fortunately in one of the best countries - in the best of times. Heart goes out to unfortunate re geographically or other - and the amazing organizations and people involved that give so much to assist. Sorry again to bring my rubble to this great forum - two premierships lost by a total of 6 points ouch - robotic sports - olympics - that's a lot of magnets - carbon fibre - something to ponder. Asian games currently in China have playstation games as a sport - goodness me I wonder if they know what a vegie garden is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.