LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

You use they a lot I assume in this sentence you mean Lynas and...

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Forget mathematicians and try just a little common sense. At this Time all Lynas has announced for KAL is a C&L capability. It has Zero ability to make any REEO product of any type. All its product has to go to a processor to make a usable product. Today only lamp can do this maybe some time in the distant future (3~5 years, maybe Texas) With the recent cut back announced by AL from 12.5 KT NdPr to 9 KT its output is shrinking. You say its like 2.99 Vs 3.00 yet your numbers are 2 x higher than any thing announced by Lynas that's a lot more than you are claiming. Take a look at this links I gave you pg 1 Rare Earth Elements Supply Chains, Part 1: An Update on Global Production and Trade (usitc.gov) You can see from this chart that all of AU was about 8% I will round down and say it is 200,000 tons WW in 2022. China as AUS points out raised their out put in 2023. Do you even look at Qs, SAR's and AR's to understand the company?

JMO but over the next 3 years Lynas output will Drop to about 6% because KAL adds nothing to REEO output. If you disagree show some facts not just take numbers out of a dark place and throw them out unjustified.

Do you have any idea what Texas will produce? I do not think you do! No way it will have 10% of WW production. Why don't you look it up and show from Lynas records what they hope it will produce.

Lynas has never produced what they claim even two three years after the date has come and gone. Look at this chart all data from Q reports so you can verify it if you want. I look at this chart and see NdPrO crossing name plate (redline) for the first time in 2022. Yes I am ignoring the two blips over in 2019. They were blips. We were told NEXT was done in late 2018 we were even told they were doing NEXT rates for a month reliably, yet they did not produce Next volume till Q4 2023. Time will tell if they can hold that output or if it is just another blip. Our personalities are different. You tend to take Lynas estimates decrease time and increase volume. I increase time and decrease volume. Show me some charts that justify your optimism!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5621/5621403-86380dd5ff79babeb9a6384f769b9470.jpg

One final note on Texas. in May of 2019 when 5 year plan came out it looked like a great solution. It was suppose to be done in late 2022. It will not even start construction till , Is it still the correct path for Lynas. We will have to wait and see.

You use they a lot I assume in this sentence you mean Lynas and not China. but certainly enjoyed the benefits for their decades of advanced development and of course environmental mess. Every up ramper on this board believes this. I believe the entire Lamp is a take off of a Rhodes design for China. Do you have one patent they shows this. Can you point at original start up to show this. Can you point at NEXT and use it as an example of this skill. Can you point at KAL which was 10.5 KT NdPr then 12 .5 long after restriction on Lamp and is now 9 KT. and still slipping in spite of AL confusing explanation how everything is OK. Fine to say it and have your fellow up rampers cheer but show something to back up your ideas.
    There are several advantages for PMM in robotics The two you site are not even on the list "robotics where high strength light weight magnets must surely drive need. No?" Most robots are bolted down, have plenty of power and cooling available (not even sure what you mean by high strength) So your reasons show your lack of critical thinking. Why don't you try to come up with the real reasons?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.