LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Totally agree with what you say especially these two...

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Totally agree with what you say especially these two statements.

1. suggesting CCP has prices in the Goldilocks zone,China clearly illustrated its capacity to respond to demand and will be very wary of speculation running prices out of their comfort zone going forward.
    2. China clearly illustrated its capacity to respond to demand and will be very wary of speculation running prices out of their comfort zone going forward.

Please correct if you disagree with what i say. Prices are likely to remain close to what they are now through H2 unless WW economy picks up strongly which I do not see happening. At these levels Lynas will have small profits and SP will fall, probably Well below the level you sold at a few years ago.

if in fact Chinna likes these price levels it says that they have lowered their COP to a point below what people thought it was. This is also bad news for Lynas and anybody trying to establish a presents in the REE market. You did say this as well about new entries. It does apply to Lynas as well.

By end of Q2 Lynas cash on hand will be below A $600M, without any non-operational cash coming in. I think it is time for all stock holders to acknowledge more dilution is coming. JMO by 30 June 2024 there will be ~ a billion shares outstanding and less than todays $B cash on hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.