HZR 4.00% 36.0¢ hazer group limited

My concern is the 'hard sell' - Cash last week describing...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    My concern is the 'hard sell' - Cash last week describing hydrolysis to produce H, using "excess" renewable energy, as a 'revolutionary technology', and this week we have the CSIRO energy transfer tech talking about using renewable energy to produce H, and then using CSIRO's development to "safely" transfer the energy in the H to the point of consumption.

The CSIRO pitch isn't specific about what process will be used to produce the H (before they convert it to Ammonia and transfer it. But, they were pumping the H production being done by using renewable energy.

And, you're right, if viewed sensibly, the CSIRO process isn't a threat to Hazer, but it might/should be complementary.

Which is partly why I said I hoped Hazer and MRL were making all this plain to those that (supposedly) plan the nation's economic future. I wouldn't be hanging about waiting for Marshall at CSIRO (who is a chancer, BTW - I held Arasor, and wouldn't trust Marshall as far as I could heave him), and the likes of Chuckles Cash to nut this out properly. As it currently stands, the 'hard sell' is all about the PR of having a (short term) 'win'. And, when the politics is prominent, that worries me.

WA's Chief Scientist needs to stick his oar in, like he did here;

https://*********.com.au/wa-chief-scientist-tragic-lithium-valley-opportunity-slips/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 35.0¢ $96.19K 262.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113865 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.