Sure so these aforementioned all operate on broker models,...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sure so these aforementioned all operate on broker models, whereas H2OX has a unique approach with direct to irrigator service, bypassing brokers - greater effiencies and transparency (also ~60% less fees for end users). Naturally, this model is much more preferential (from what I've heard) for the key players. Brokers would amalgamate orders into bulk whereas in this model you have irrigators placing individual orders, greatly helping liquidity.

As you know it all comes down to liquidity at the end of the day, market participants gravitate to where the liquidity is and I believe H2OX has the business model and partnerships that will centralize the liquidity to put them in a dominant position. Of course RuralCo can change their business model to direct, H2OX would have to rely on their early mover over advantage there and all their association partnerships (rice growers etc) which continue to grow.

Right now in the country you have real estate agents who whack up a sign and say they're now a water broker. They'll then whack silly margins on - something wrong with this model!

Management are very accessible and I'm sure you could tee up a meeting to discuss with them in more depth, can provide contact details if like.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.