PH2 2.38% 10.8¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

A fair question but one that I think is impossible to answer...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    A fair question but one that I think is impossible to answer right now Investor199. This is one of the reasons I like this company. As the MD said in a fairly recent video - Pure has many things going on right now, any one of them could be a company maker in it's own right. NEWS – Pure Hydrogen Corporation

1) Botswana.

If the Serowe field gets up and supplies gas to this country - what dollar value would that add to this company? Add to that - PH2 empoys Synergen's technology to extract hydogen from this gas and sets up a hydrogen supply to also power this country, this will add multiples of value to the share price, not to mention a big green tick. I'm also impressed by PH2's business accumin. They have taken a 20% stake in Botsgas and will retain a 30% share of the gas field. Botsgas to list on the asx to raise 7 million, which will fund the exporation of Serowe for a year and free carry PH2. 2021-07-15-Pure-to-Take-19.99-of-Botsgas.pdf (purehydrogen.com.au) No need for PH2 to raise capitol for this project for a while. Also, Synergen's potential carbon byproducts of graphite, carbon nanotubes and graphene add further depth to the monetry flow from this area. There is another avenue to revenue here but I will list that under H2X

2) Queensland gas fields.

I'm not qualified to comment on these areas because I have not studied them close enough. The Cooper Basin doesn't sound so good while the field at Miles holds promise. Should either of these fields become a producer what multiples does that add to PH2's bottom line?

3) H2X and Pure X Mobility proprietry LTD.

I personally find the scope here for expansion to be mind boggling. H2X seem to have enormous potential in their own right and I'm impressed by the credentials of their CEO - Brendan Norman. NEWS – Pure Hydrogen Corporation Again, it makes great business sense to take 24% stake in H2X with the option to increse this to 48% should H2X live up to their potential. With H2X to list on the ASX soon, their will be no need for PH2 to fund their activities for a while, if ever. H2X already have 50 million of sales for their Warrego ute in the pipeline. Add to this PH2's formation of Pure X mobility and between them and H2X it seems that the entire spectrum of hydrogen-powered vehicles will be covered. It wouldn't surprise me to see PH2 spin off Pure X into an ASX listed company while retaining a percentage of them. Again, this would negate the need to raise capitol to fund them. It seems that this is what PH2 does. PH2-H2X-Pure-X-20.10.21-v5.pdf (purehydrogen.com.au)

Now, supposing that H2X and Pure X Mobility become profitable manufactures, what value will that bring to PH2? Very hard to say but at this stage their prospects seem very exciting to me. Add to this, they could futher sell their fleets into Botswana very easily.

4) Partnrships with Hydrogen makers Synergen, Wildfire Energy and now CAC-H2 to make and supply hydrogen. What dollar value do these add?

5) And the below 4 points are not even the main game - according to managing director Scott Brown. He says their main focus is on the 4 hydrogen manufacturing hubs that they're seeting up across the Eastern states for both domestic supply and then to export. What dollar value will these bring?

When investing in a penny stock I like to pick those that have a very credible avenue to exponential growth. PH2 has this in spades. When trying to guess what price PH2 might one day be worth, well, I believe it's time to dream. But, as always, I urge everyone to do their own research because dreams can be easily shattered.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.8¢ $341 3.133K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 956726 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 120523 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.8¢ 34673
Last updated 11.02am 09/05/2024 ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.