GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

there is no doubt there is some hurt in this forum.Regarding...

1. 65 Posts.

there is no doubt there is some hurt in this forum.

Regarding early vines and particularly quotes from 'goodie3shoes"

the early vines projects are the most salvagable (vines anyway) as the projects are the most mature, are the smallest, are all in one region (WA) and have sale contracts that could remain in place.

great southern staff invested heavily in these projects themselves including directors but the projects as a whole were from funds raised from a very concentrated group of advisors (this was the first non forestry project remember).

so yeah, the probably are some ex-gtp people behind these projects, they have their own skin in the game and are not getting paid to try and find solutions for the projects as a whole.

there are many jadded angles you can take on gtp but boys keep it real - are these people really going to stich themselves up? c'mon

I am sure all subscribers are smart enough to know there are a number of agenda's at work - one might be goodie3shoes trying to distract the focus from the 10% comms he/she got from putting people into this stuff and blame someone else - take responsibility and admit it was a high risk, tax deductible unproven horticultural project grown from scratch that you advised people to buy in exchange for a 10% comm.

sure, alot of other things went wrong but to stand back now and say everything was youn and rhodes fault (and I am not defedning em) is a bit rich.

I suspect 'goodie" is playing the game too..

as for the early vines projects - it is a good thing that people who understand what is there, have industry contacts and are commercial, are trying to get a result for investors (that include themselves).

Who cares if they make a crap bid, it is competition and if this plays out right, growers will decide to accept or reject any proposal.

fair go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.