TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Sadly we are overestimating our relevance and worth to the Board...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Sadly we are overestimating our relevance and worth to the Board and to the functioning of the company. The directors interests are twofold ...maximum income and the longevity of that income.
    The sheep farmer pays little attention to the thousand sheep bleeting continually in the rear paddock, they are only there because they are a financial asset that will be slaughtered or shorn when he wishes. They use some of that wool to pullover your eyes as they plunder the money tin.
    Whilst there is money in the till , P.C. and his mates will always hang around. What is the solution for shareholders ??????.... Try contacting by mail the relevant authorities if you feel that the Boards performance is somehow unlawful (which it is not IMO) or you accept the fact that you and I are near the bottom of the food chain , Yes ,we should have our eyes and ears open .. but remember .......the shearing shed is a bugger but the abattoirs would be far worse . Personall I dont think we should have a " baaaarh " of it merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.