EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

had a gutfull

1. 384 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Well here we are sitting on shorter term support of about two months that is at 55/56, a break of this support leads us to the next line which is 45 odd, after that basic oblivion at 20 cents again, well I for one will be long gone, abliging one of my main rules that being never to let a winner turn into a loser.
    This mob have not even had the decency to refute this

translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=id&u=http://www.tender-indonesia.com/tender_home/innerNews2.php%3Fid%3D2513%26cat%3DCT0008&ei=_MJuSuzzOMaQkQW9o7nJBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=6&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsengkang%2Blng%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26tbo%3D1%26tbs

Which Mont assures us is wrong and I for one hope is wrong, but if they cannot give us any thing at all, well one has to wonder, perhaps it is not wrong.
    My understanding was that they had to start construction by June past to be on schedule for production in Q1/10, well they have not even started shipping.
    If there is not some thing wrong here then we need a thumbs up from the Co or other wise we watch the price slide as it has for the last seven weeks whilst the other punters either die of boredom or slowly wake up that the yellow brick road is simply a different coloured garden path.

falko

Crooked on this managent as they are starting to smell like the OZL crew after they got real smart and speared Hegarty ---- mnnn well at least no lies as yet but the deafening silence tells a story as the price slide shows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.465K 246.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 875012 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 259422 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.