EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

had a gutfull, page-11

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Just been thinking about your concerns Pickem. I often contact the company directly. Do the same, go for the bloody doctor !!! Try Brian Allen and raise any concerns with Brian. He is direct and accomodating.

In regards to the Philipines, I am going to be happy with the Pagbilao Hub Terminal in the Philipines generating sunstantial profits for many years, however as a shareholder I will also be demanding the company pay a fair and commercial level of property lease costs and make sure any development costs are taken into account when any new lease is tabled. This is a must do. There are too many important shareholders now with substantial clout to allow any one person no matter what position they hold on the Board to take any individual advantage over the company. I don't consider there are any issues in this area with EWC, I am just voicing my view on what I would normally expect with any compay I invest with.

You,like me,like every single shareholder large and small, want our absolute maximum dividends and to that end I want every single penny of profit squeezed from every project AND every dollar of capex funded by the company to be retained by the company for the shareholders. That is an absolute no brainer the company will abide by.

Anyway my suggestion is to contact Brian Allen in the meantime if any you have any questions needing attention for you to consider investing in EWC again. Go for the doctor !!

Cheers, Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $22.70K 2.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129631 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.