MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Had enough

1. 65 Posts.
    I've read these pages for sometime . It's been very informative and a good point to where and when to invest. I have joined now in hope of gaging the opinion of everyone .

I'm a decent size holder of MEO and I've been lucky to average down over time but where we find ourselves now is for me make or break time . The board have been a disaster for sometime and I am sorry to disappoint the diehards on here but PS for me is going to be no better . What has happened can't be changed but we have been presented with a viable option to grow and recoup our money with Mosman . They I read are led by an oil man and an accountant , I like the sound of that , if only we had someone watching our funds over these last few years .

I'm unsure 100% about a Mosman but I'm 100% sure about us and where I think we will go if we don't take a risk . The deal has every chance to improve as they have decent volume and I think the price there is at the bottom of the market. We have a premium now , we are still falling and the excitement has just gone for me .

I will be I think commiting my holding to the offer, I do so more in hope than expectation . I just don't think as a seperate entity we will do anything but stagnate until the money runs out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.