MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

one A$ is worth around 52 GB pence so on Dec 11 2014 the offer...

1. 9,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18356
    one A$ is worth around 52 GB pence so on Dec 11 2014 the offer was around 0.016 for meo (a discount on the listed Meo price that day - why it was a joke of an offer).

On March 18 the offer prices meo at 0.0144, a slight premium but still a joke of an offer.

Unless MSMN rises sharply or Meo falls drastically this offer should be rejected outright as an insult.

Mosman's share price has fallen from December 2014 and has remained relatively flat from mid feb to 18 March (see: this graph from Mosaman site http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=MSMN&share=). Anyway there shareholders remain excited - don't know why, but when this bid fails and/or the share dillution comes in to fund the Mosman grand plans (or be aimed at raising capital to remain an ongoing convcern) then that price will tank (as far as I am concerned the Mosman share price has flattened on some weird assumption that Meo will cave - I doubt that very much. Mosman needs to revise their offer or go away, and if they go away their price will be heading south.

Hopefully by May Meo releases more positive news (with the Meo price improving as well) so that we can finally remove ourselves of this festering sore that is Mosman. My only worry - which Mosman people keep raising on the site - is the cost to Meo of telling Mosman to go away in this takeover battle (hope they haven't engaged UBS at a large cost as this we eat into the Meo cash reserve - Meo management should realise Meo shareholders won't be accepting this bid and therefore they shouldn't be wasting our precise cash on defending this obsurd takeover proposal.

Rain and frost has frozen the minds of the Britrish - treating Meo sharehjolders as morons is a reason in itself to reject this offer. Hopefully, like the English world cup English Team, Mosman finds its tail between its legs soon and goes away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.