MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Scarpa Firstly I'm here not there . It's us not you . Secondly I...

1. 65 Posts.
    Scarpa

Firstly I'm here not there . It's us not you .

Secondly I don't care about the size of the field pay loads . I see low cost permits that will deliver a good news flow which will make our profits go skyward . You need to be on the boil more but the rewards will be there . First major raise in the SP there will be a successful takeover of us , we will have Mosman shares and we will be in on that rise . We can create the improved terms ourselves. Sitting and hoping will not do anything , we are still spending and still going down .

Thyme have to place 20million shares soon which will pay for the the next drill , I'm guessing on the much larger payload target in the murtch Permit . That's what they hope will give them a kick start rise and on previous news the rise has been huge . That could take the 10 to 1 offer away if it is . They would place again further in the previous 20p region . We could be in on that .

And again I will state , the offer could well be pulled from us and then if that happens we will need more than luck . The next takeover will come on even lesser terms .

Playing chicken is a dangerous game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.