Had my first shot., page-30

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    We are odd by design. Who’s design? Well no one truly knows…

If it is evolution, then evolution has failed us.

Many flaws including life requirement solids/liquid intake
    in the same channel as the primary life requirement, oxygen.
    If we were a greater design, we would have gills to breath.

The brain has been “mapped” and for most there are parts that can be continually inactive.
    I believe this to be because the human body/brain and all relevant mechanisms are in constant “power saving mode”
    I have a condition where my body does not naturally produce and/or extract the correct levels of electrolytes.
    Most of the population have required levels to function “normally”
    A normal person who increases levels of electrolytes including magensium etc will have side effects of nervous system over stimulation, this is because the brain is not wired (yet) or more so our ability to “switch” from low power to i guess “high power”
    (It is like charging a battery without a regulator)
    I believe our ability to “unlock” or exist in a higher functioning state is to find a way to significantly increase our nervous system fuel without it being harmful.

I am “low” all of the time unless i take supplements along with a good diet.
    Suffer from nervous system to muscle/organ function ailments ie. Cramping, ectopic heartbeats etc etc…
    My mind is extremely active/stimulated 99% of the time i am of awaken consciousness, a high burn rate is the result.
    High IQ.

Here is one, we yawn for two reasons, to cool the brain via increase of oxygen intake and to trigger the release of melatonin.

Most people that suffer from conditions that over stimulate the brain like anxiety will yawn very frequently after an episode and then feel very tired.
    The subconscious mind will trigger the yawning to increase oxygen levels in the blood around the lungs which will then transfer to cool the brain.
    The yawn after an episode also triggers the release of melatonin which helps with reverting the mind back to “power saving” mode and keep the mind calm.

Yawning when already in a state of “tiredness” is to increase oxygen levels when shallow breathing but primarily to increase melatonin levels to induce sleep.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.