"with all respect, I see the media campaign putting fear into...

1. 79,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "with all respect, I see the media campaign putting fear into people... They do not report accuratly, label covid deaths that were not, false testing between vax and unvax..
    The list goes on...
    I know first hand from people I know 3 bad reactions and an extra possible death ... There are other vax in process I may be swayed to look at , covid is real, but MRNA is not tested nearly enough"

well rebel ---------------- I find it almost pole opposite

I'm in the land where we had up to 50,000 cases a day - lots of deaths and for a lot of the time 20,000 cases a day plus

I found that most main stream media reports were - just reports.

but, conspiracy sites and social media ---------------- geesus --------- full of peanut people.

as far as people having reactions and deaths from vaccines ---------------- well, I'm buggered if I know - perhaps Oz has brought 2nd grade juice - because - I'm in a community where we all know each other well - and, up until recently - no one had covid that we know of and no one at all had any reactions to Pfizer at all ----------- the AZ people - some had a little reaction - a typical one would be that someone had a sweaty forehead for a day or so - and that's it.

Almost everyone could feel that their arm had been punctured by a tiny piece of pipe - but, in reality - zip.

So, whilst there were thousands of cases around us - we stayed well. Only recently - one of us got Covid - and, that was when they traveled to the UK for a short trip - got infected - had to stay a while longer.

The app that we run - keeps us informed of the numbers - also holds our passes - and, is extremely easy to use.

No one has ever seen Billy Gates peering around the corner and - well - all is good.

you know what I believe you are doing - IMO - I think you are being fed by a constant diet now from algos - you have allowed that to happen - we can see it in black and white from your posts --------- your posts with humorous memes tells the story - you are getting them from somewhere - and, they do not come on the front page of the BBC or the ABC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.