"Strange in South Australia, we had zero covid, opened the...

1. 80,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Strange in South Australia, we had zero covid, opened the borders to the double vaxxed and then whamo we now have covid, and you cant blame the unvaxxed for that.

Its the vaccinated spreading the disease, not the unvaxxinated, so why the spotlight on the unvaxxinated???"

and your response reb, is exactly what I expected of someone who is conspiracy addicted --

immediate defend and illogical response

it is OBVIOUS that if we open borders to anyone - vacced or unvacced - that we will get Covid cases in a place that has no Covid

that is not news ----------------- but, it's a thing that you have cherry picked for your conspiracy confirmation

here's what will happen - as Oz opens right up ----------- Covid will run wild through the community - vacced or unvacced

we know this --------------- we also know that the vaccines reduce the level of seriousness in symptoms ------------ this is simple stuff

I'm sure you can find many memes to say differently off your facebook or email feeds, or youtube or whereever you are getting your drip feed from.

You may well have crossed the bridge with no way back - I will say again, in case you haven't ---------- think about it for the sake of your family and friends - no one wants you to disappear --

people just disappearing - the old person is gone ------- is real - with conspiracy addiction - and, the way your posts have descended over the last year -------------- tells me certainly - that you are on that very path

if you cross the bridge ------------ there's no way back

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.