My first shot of Pfizer (he didn't aspirate...sheesh even vets...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My first shot of Pfizer (he didn't aspirate...sheesh even vets do this because animals are expensive) sore arm, slightly light-headed, felt just a little different until bedtime (shot at 11am), next day ok to resume normal activities.

Second shot a month later elicited a bigger immune response, sore arm after a few hours (this bloke didn't aspirate neither (shakes head)), all of us in the house who got these two shots at the same time, all felt poor that night, sick the next day..no work nor school for 2 days after, 1st day was lying on lounges and beds all day feeling sorry for ones self, second day was low activity with half of it spent lying down. 3rd day low ebb but all normal activity resumed house wide.

Big take away was the non infection mediated immune response, it's harsh all on it's very own. Fascinating to experience a clean immune response. seems I have had colds etc in the past and assuming the immune response was equivalent the majority of the "feeling poor" with snot/headache/aches/sore throat/fever etc aside was quite possibly the immune response alone.

Good your feeling better AntN, these things can easily be just a shot in the dark with never a repeat experienced again, only way to find out is to suck it and see if the docs and you agree of course.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.