SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Avapunt, I am not all that surprised by that process nor...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Hi Avapunt,

I am not all that surprised by that process nor whether the selling is necessarily a new holder? But I do know that shareholders have supported SBN and in doing so, some may have overstretched themselves a bit. I would not blame them for taking some of the fiscal pressure off! Although the market is not helping, imho SBN will move forward on a positive news flow and you would have to be pretty game not to believe that there is a fair bit in the news pipeline atm that will most likely play out over the next 6 months or so, irrespective of a very negative market environment that I sense is far from out of the woods!
    I personally feel the much of the danger for SBN has subsided at least for the short, if not the medium term given its successful capital raising. The same can not be said for many other small cap companies that will soon be looking to raise capital in order to survive at a time when the world is in the grip of a credit squeeze and the cost of high risk capital, if you can get it, is prohibitive!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.