IMC 0.00% 9.9¢ immuron limited

hadassah discovers treatment for fatty liver d, page-10

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I can't even be bothered answering fflorio22.

Golfnut, i don't think it warrants Market Sensitive.

As you pointed out and i think it will become more apparent with further types of testing using colostrum as an antibody that many diseases in the future will come under scrutiny using the Immoron technology.

To me the most important part of the announcement was that Hadassah presented it on the World stage at the Annual General Conference of the American Association for the study of Liver Diseases in Boston. That means Hadassah are the marketers and not Immuron. Lets face it, who would take notice of Immuron without the backing and technology being put in place.

IMO, this will be just one of many similar announcements.
    The real crunch will come when they have struck a deal or a Jv with one of the very big boys on the Global stage.
    Then and only then will Mum & Dad investors show any form of interest. Usually happens long after the horse has already bolted. The Hadasit deal was the major reason i bought in the first place.

People only need to read up about them to understand that Immuron has taken a major step forward and is no longer the same company it once was.

The website that Macca posted a while ago gives alot of insight into Hadasit and the philosophy that goes with them.

http://www.biojerusalem.org.il/media_news.asp

Watch IMROY. That i feel is where the real move will eventually take place.

Just think Golfnut, one more year might just be enough.

Cheers Markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13934 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 160371 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.