FBR 4.35% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian 112 demonstrator., page-2

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Fantastic Progress, looks very promising, it’ll only get better and faster from here on ! Just need them to build that home tonight ! They need to drive out to that cul de sac under cover of darkness and have the structure built while everyone is asleep , now that everyone knows the address. Pay the neighbours off to keep quiet , LOL . Seriously 12,000 standard bricks per hour is just unbelievable! Did he mention what year 2085 ? ( sarcasm) seems like doesn’t matter what they release ATM the SP just keeps declining, I think they know that without that build no ones interested hence the advance payment from Radium Capital either way it’s a good move to buy them the time to build that display , they’re going to need a top filming crew and marketing crew to hit every major social media And broadcasting channel World wide then watch FBR fly ! With Claims that Mark has come out with lately no wonder WB is so confident ! But can’t help wondering why WB didn’t bank roll them to get the HX proven . Suppose they’re no different to anyone else who want to see the proven product before racing to invest . Long way to go imo , Mr Angel will be waiting another 15 years ! hope he’s not too old like me ! Although my kids have all the time in the world if FBR pull this off , my kids will be very well placed in 15 years time my 19 year old has 20 k in it and he’s so confident with what Mark has released lately . They are also aware , doesn’t matter how good the product is , if there’s no money left in the kitty there’s no company ! We’ve seen this happen to a lot of companies over the last few years ! Companies that have been around for generations who have become victims of the GFC and FBR haven’t even started to crawl ! I feel the present conditions have bought them back to earth as have many before them . This crisis could just save them as they tighten their belts , My gut feel tells me that Display is around the corner and they really need to impress the World ! They have no other choices left . I’ve scoured the internet for any possible competition, imo there is nothing that comes close to this invention ! It’s brilliant ! if they can make it work , not to mention the many other applications it can be used on . I’ve been sour on their treatment of their shareholders and their transparency , but it seems they just might have learnt their lesson knowing they are hanging on by a thread . I’m just waiting for that display to be built before I’m in again . I’m really happy to see Mark take control of his baby !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $204.2K 4.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4247798 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1533838 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.