FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

This spreadsheet was built pre-JV so it was never intended to...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    This spreadsheet was built pre-JV so it was never intended to look at the P&L of the JV.

The main questions i wanted to answer in this spreadsheet when i built it were:
    • How much will it earn per house?
    • How many houses per year?
    • How much revenue can 1 HX generate?
    • How much profit can 1 HX generate after costs?
    • Minimum number of HX Units to cover FBR overheads and self fund expansion? ~25
    • Optimum number of HX Units to take off? ~50

The units displayed in the spreadsheet can be used to look into the JV, lets say FBR Decide to lease the HX units to FBR Australia on a day rate. This could be used by finding a sweet spot between 2 outcomes below

1. Look at the potential income a HX can generate by building houses this is what FRB Australia could bring in = $1.5M/ann
    2. Look to cover CAPEX / OPEX costs of the HX, this is what FBR needs as a minimum to cover costs = $400k/ann

The below numbers are roughly laid out just to get the mind jogging into my train of thought... So the rental rate should be above $400k/annum and below $1.5M/ann. Lets say FBR go for 20% profit margin on cost making it $500k/annum or $1,370 per day hire.

From there you can add your desired contingency % for downtime and formulate a rough day hire rate. Once you have a day hire rate, then you can start doing sums down at the JV level like:

• HX cost per day
    • HX revenue per day

So on and So on.

You could look at the BKW side as well, but thats another study in itself which i dont have time to do for now.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.