FBR 10.6% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian X timeline

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    And while I'm posting, I might as well post one more on a different subject-

I just cannot believe how much *agonizing* there's been over the last few weeks / months about the construction timeline of the HX.   My question for some of you is-  if you're going to focus so obsessively on Pivac's vague comment about manufacturing parts and "assembling around about September", why are you not also paying attention to more recent and more lengthy statements from Pivac about the construction timeline?

For anyone wondering about what's happening with HX timeline, I think the following statement from Mike Pivac, from July after the CAT MOU was announced, is the one to pay attention to.  In response to a question about what the CAT MOU means for the Hadrian timeline, Pivac made a statement which I will condense and post here:

“There’s an old adage in the technology field, ’Sometimes you have to slow down to speed up’. But it’s for positive reasons. If you have to slow down a little to align with another organization and their capabilities, generally what that means is that you do all the work at the front end that you need to do to insure that when you get to the manufacturing and distribution stage you’re tooled up and ready to go. I have had that question a fair bit recently about what this all means for our timeframes, I really can’t put my finger on that and give a solid answer because there are so many unknowns now- we’re taking a small Australian publicly listed technology company and we’re shouldering it up against a U.S. based multinational Fortune 50 company; two entirely different clock speeds, a bunch of challenges there alone, but with everyone keeping a positive mind and everyone working hard, I’m quite sure that this is going to be a very, very good outcome for our organization.”

Pivac is telling you exactly what's happening, if you're paying attention...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.005(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $236.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $2.584M 60.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 432969 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 165017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.