FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian x vs hadrian 105 comparison, page-59

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree still a lot of question playing in my mind but I’m very happy with the progress to date , That’s right people are confused , but its clear if you read the Ann properly , that was a successfull 3x2 build passed by the relevant body in order to meet the performance shares , now both HX are going back to HQ to refine from what they have learned before demonstrating to key stakeholders . They should have announced the success of build and explained their intention without video then given a date of first outdoor build in front of key stakeholders , once this has occurred , then show the video , which would have been a much better result , all they have done is watered it down imo !! now we all have to hang out for that announcement ! Wouldn’t have expected it any other way with this mob , always keeping us guessing . But I guess by reading all the posts to date FBR are damned if they do or they don’t . I feel their timing is way off and certainly making a difference to the SP . All in all I’m still 100% behind them and in for the long haul .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.