FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian x vs hadrian 105 comparison, page-60

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    So my question to you is that this video is build 1 correct ? I am not sure if it is or isn’t so much conjecture here . This build 1 ANN was been hailed here as a major milestone in the companies short history. I thought this was part of the FAT are you saying that was it for build 1 ANN ? 

i am confused as is the market it all seemed very rushed if that is build 1 seriously its one of the worst pieces of marketing in the history of the ASX .Why on earth would you dish that up as a showcase of your first build fair dinkum.

Dont you think a outdoor build would have knocked the socks of with everything done to a completed home happy family smiling on the front artificial lawn . If that is it for the build 1 Big Bang i can’t see any progress sp wise until we know if CAT will go binding by Jan 30 .Oportunity lost market not responding that’s a serious let down for holders 

Who knows maybe they are saving the Big Bang until the agm with a binding ANN tho if it’s material now it would have had to be released to the market 

Very little response to that video very underwhelming today . I think was the reaction with low volume I suspect this will drift again down until CAT play there hand .

i fail to see much difference except the structure size to the 105 video myself I’m sure a few here agree 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.