FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian x vs hadrian 105 comparison, page-66

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Its simple to me they called it “3x2 home structure” they never referred to it as build one , can definently see the confusion , performance shares in my opinion should be limited to a minimum along the journey and the balance given on first revenue , we do know that they will be refining the HXs for a demonstration to key stakeholders let’s hope it happens before AGM , as I posted and outlined CATs previous Announcements , I believe it’s all coming together , CAT needs this technology imo to be well ahead of their competitors . I agree this milestone could have been handled better , but I’m thinking the best is yet to come with build 1 .
    Troopys opinion as a builder is warranted and has some valid points , his concerns are some what like mine , but I cannot fail something untill it has been fully tested and put out there for everyone to judge , but however under the circumstances of being a world first tech , it needs to be kept secret . I’ve seen many changes in the construction industry over 30 years and with that comes changes to building specs and codes . Codes change all the time to suit progress. I will “NOT” call HX a fail untill it’s be fully tested , you just cannot fail a product without proof . I’m wondering if the HX chased the walls on that demo for tube outs ? Could not tell , another question to ponder over . This is a speccie untill orders and revenue comes about and the SP reflects that , but if CAT go binding and start production what do you think will happen to the KSA mou ? this will not be a speculative stock this will list on the Nasdaq in 2 years if all the ducks line up .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.