FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Wouldnt go that far Anks , I’m sure the man is quiet successful...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Wouldnt go that far Anks , I’m sure the man is quiet successful as a builder , he knows his stuff here in Australia , As some of us too , but the difference here is , I’ve got a open mind , he’s got some valid questions as do I , but I cannot and will not fail the HX without knowing the last detail of the build , and I know the HX will become better with time as every successful invention does .This is a discussion forum we all have disagreements but also valid points to think about . One of my family members is an accountant and I’m a visionary , he cannot see what I see in my mind he just see numbers and understand Announcment once shown but has no vision of what might happen before it does ,we’re all different and see things in different way , that’s why I totally can understand and see what your talking about where others don’t , and to say he doesn’t know what he’s talking about is below the belt mate not the Aussie way . He view is it’ll never work and our is , it will 100% work ! May the best man win !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.