FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Mate, before you have a pop I will say I'm a big fan of FBR but...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Mate, before you have a pop I will say I'm a big fan of FBR but you are not comparing like with like in these photos the angles and blocks used are different for a start. While I appreciate your efforts to rally the troops this week ended with a feeling more like a kick in the nuts rather than an overwhelming joy at a major milestone achieved. IMO FBR took the decision to rush this build to get the milestone shares, at the end of trade Friday its shareholders 1cent better off from Monday management however have helped themselves to nearly $30m worth of shares!!!!!
    So why am I annoyed, the structure being built inside is a cop out in my opinion, that structure will be build on a finished floor that is probably fairly accurate to start with. And just who put their name to this as passing all relevant standards?
    The video, why does the video have to follow? Surely if this is enough to award $30m worth of shares no fancy editing should be needed, 1 time lapse camera with an overview of the entire structure being built and Hadrian operating would have put a rocket the SP and put beyond doubt that everything is as it should be. while I am on the camera look how much coverage FBR received with news and it's been a hodge podge of animations and the 105, another significant misstep in the publicity field if you ask me.
    As I have said before I'm dead keen on FBR and would loved to hear what they have to say for their selves on Wednesday but the communication from the company is starting to stink, how many super pissed investors are filthy at been trapped over 20c and up to 30c I really feel for them, this should have the catalyst to see them in the green again but I am concerned as to were this could end up next week without something positive from the company.
    The boys deserve to be handsomely rewarded for creating DST, but the second they went public they have a duty to shareholders to preserve and increase our investment, I suggest they bear that in mind before the next series of announcements and at the very least proof read the dam things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.