FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian X

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Hi Gang,

I received a reply for an email I wrote to FBR. The email was in relation to a blog written by Apis Cor.

Heres the link to the blog -

http://apis-cor.com/en/about/blog/technology-perspective

Here is the reply -

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your message. I was actually reading through this blog on their website this morning. While they make some legitimate points about the state of the construction process as it stands at the moment, we feel that we’ve addressed and subsequently eradicated all of these current problems with our Hadrian X machine.

Over the coming months as we move towards the completion of the Hadrian X, we’ll publicise more the capabilities of the machine and the ways in which it will impact the construction industry.

Thanks again for your message,
    Oliver Gray.

Basically the blog goes into details about the pitfalls of block building (brick building) etc. Anyway read the blog you'll see what i mean.

I thought it was an excellent opportunity for FBR to address the benefits of their system. Its such a great opportunity to come in and market their product directly considering their blog has directly raise issues that the Hadrian can rectify...

Anyway the end of Oliver's email is a cracker... Completion over coming months...more capabilities...

Bring it! I damn well love this Aussie company and their product!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.