FBR 19.0% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian X, page-11

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have a major concern regarding this companies product.

Bricks are NOT a standard product. They vary in size, weight and colour and though this variation can appear subtle and unimportant to an untrained person this variation can cause a lot of headaches during a build. For example if each brick is 1mm smaller than spec then the last brick in a row of 10 may be 1cm short of lining up with a corner. Similarly, if one delivery of bricks is a slightly different shade to the last the bottom half of a house may look like a different colour to the top half.

Part of the reason automation has been so unsuccessful so far is that it really hard to get a robot to replicate the on-the-fly decision-making of a trained bricklayer in making sure the bricks align with the building dimensions or the different shades of colour are mixed together so that the overall mottle looks intentional.

Has been here been any concrete indication that the Hadrian X is capable of dealing with these issues? If so then this company is a legitimate gamechanger. If not I struggle to see how it will replace human labour effectively.

Full disclosure: I'm not a holder, nor do I currently intend to invest at this time, I just find this company to be an interesting one to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.011(19.0%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 4.7¢ $1.362M 25.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1239259 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.