FBR 5.17% 5.5¢ fbr ltd

Hadrian X, page-21

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I wrote to them last week and they replied within a few days. I think the most basic stuff they can easily overcome. Watch all their vids on YouTube and add them on Facebook and you can get a lot of information. Anything you can't just write to them. We are 6 months away from 11 houses. being built. The YouTube vid I posted a day or two ago talks about being affiliated with government agencies and having great business partners. Pirvac stated that they no longer have to worry about time or money. It's all looking very good for this company and it's all happening within a whisker. I keep another stock on my watch list and it's for the Martin Jetpack. Anyway this stock rose to about 60c. Its kind of a flying machine.. anyway there's vids on YouTube but to me something like FBR just has so much potential.. could well and I believe it will change the building industry. Brick laying has been around forever. Brickies always have worked their butts of but now they have designed a much better and more efficient way of doing an old age job. I'm surprised people even question that it can't do what it can because of this or because of that. Robotics are so far advanced now that an automatic bricklaying machine seems like an absolute no brainer. To compact the system down and to put it on a truck and to have it carry out its job within a few days is phenomenal. All I'm really asking is why hasn't someone done this sooner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $654.0K 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 463108 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 72251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.