KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

haha so much for the downward day, page-10

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ipod...

Yes, the "oil shows" have caught my attention too...I guess there may well be an upside here not yet considered?

Not to be confused with the condensate (40 barrels per day) from the gas zones.

The major significance however is the lower GWC and impact this has on everything East of the Songo Songo field.

In short, the Songo Songo field is not filled to spill point and as evidenced from the Kiliwani North well, the fact we have gas in lower zones immediately adjacent, confirms effective seal of at least one fault between us and Songo Songo.

The lower GWC not only increases the potential size of all targets yet to be drilled to the east of Songo Songo, but also opens up pontential areas initially considered too low?

We have two significant upgrading results from Kiliwani North as I see it...

1. The Neocomian gas bearing zone (same as Songo Songo) was intersected high to prognosis, this immediately upgrades pre-drill accumulation footprint to zones above the Songo Songo highs and;

2. The lower Gas Water Contact (GWC) further expands this footprint to regions below the Songo Songo charged zone...again, not only increasing the likely accumulation footprint at Kiliwni North, but significantly upgrading all other target zones which will benefit from the lower GWC.

So the bottom line is we have hit the Neocomian high to prognisis and found gas charge within to depths much deeper than pre dill expectations.

We could not have hoped for a better result.

With pre-drill guesstimates of 100bcf (P2), clearly based on some 40m or so of LESS potential pay, the upside of an almost doubling of this zone seems obvious.

Meanwhile we wait and endure the market's stupidity.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.