BIO 1.69% 30.0¢ biome australia limited

I am one of the seed investors In this company. Holding my seed...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I am one of the seed investors In this company. Holding my seed allocation and took double that in IPO which I am holding as well.

one thing I can tell you about Blake is he is very passionate about the business and single minded to see it succeed. I am saying it because I am shareholder of company since April 2019 and have seen this company and mgmt from close quarters. They all took pay cuts (half there salaries) during pandemic because they wanted to keep company afloat and raising money in early 2020 was difficult that showed there commitment to company.

Agree IPO was disaster and valuation and escrow management should have been handled way better hopefully they have learned from it and I am sure they are double committed to see this one succeed now.

Products are good with decent range and marketing is being ramped up
    Good distribution network
    good growth on MoM and QoQ bases
    Good mgmt (In my experience except that IPO could have been handles much better no one likes to loose money and I am included)

This could take time to go back to 20c but if they keep growing and increasing there sales with new sales staff and distribution/channel partners it might turn around quicker then expected or even a take over target (very slim chance currently but possible because of products and or due to big jump in sales/revenue)

eagerly waiting to see next 4c should be out in next few weeks

Last edited by spatel: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $63.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $31.45K 106.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13683 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 82260
Last updated 15.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
BIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.