MTS 0.56% $3.59 metcash limited

hail storm may save MTS bottom line, page-16

1. 20,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    A few points I would like to add
    Auto sold impacts earnings but the 210 m will reduce debt burden and interest cost - maybe by 12-13 m so loss of earnings will be partially offset interest cost reduction
    The auto business sale strengthens balance sheet and reduces need of CR. fear of CR can sometimes be a viscous cycle , depressing price and creating fear of greater dilution. This risk is now and truly gone because the divi suspension plus debt reduction will create a 250-300m balance sheet improvement over 12 months
    JP Morgan ceasing to be a Sub holder is positive as you can see from their notice they were short selling or lending to others to do the same
    The large after market crossed today is also a signal of shorts closing out positions

Although I am no TA guru I see often the pattern that a bottom is hit twice over a few weeks which creates a longer term floor. This has been evidenced by recent trading pattern .
    I like jamwolf expect a short and medium term rerate , but I believe a ST target ( next 3-4 weeks ) is in the 130s and Medium term 150-160

I expect we will see a continued climb ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.