OXR oxiana limited

hail the amazing goblin..hehehehehe, page-23

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    re: re:should be an interesting I guess I should show the OXR chart then since the thread applies. Don't have a good charting software so will have to do with Bigcharts. Made three red dots where there'd be perfect reversal patters. Been outside the Bollinger Bands for quite some time, unusual. But it's the number of reversal patterns and shooting stars it left while going up that's weird. Not to mention all the gaps it has left. 52 week low is 80 cents. That's a 243% rise since then. The MACD is going bearish, DMI getting together and from 3rd red dot there is a bearish divergence in the RSI. But will it come true? Can I trust reversal patterns, especially bearish ones?

Many charts are like this. RIO, BHO, heck even the XAO. I am sure the XAO has bearish divergence plus the MACD is turning down and DMI getting close together. Either we'll get into a nice correction or the charts will lie yet again.

Funny how the market accelerated the same week as the Fed stopped printing the M3 figures. Coincidence??

Image hosting by Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.