AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

hair care ann coming now, page-87

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Stockcount.

There are other inadequate transderaml delivery products, but none with the qualities or as unique as TPM.
    Why ?

Firstly, TPM allows the penetration of very large molecules, proven by the insulin molecule, which had never been transdermally delivered before, because of its size.
    None other has this ability.

Secondly, there are other transdermal delivery agents that suffer from varying degrees of irritation. TPM doesn't and infact provides relief from irritation due to it's coupled vitamin component.

So you can imagine with cosmetics the last thing you want to do is irritate the skin.

Thirdly, products POH have tested and are using penetrate between 4-20 deeper than other competitors, so even if there are other products penetrating it doesn't come close to TPM.

Here lies the beauty of POH. The "blood diamond" amongst all others. There is nothing that comes close, and I am willing to be corrected if someone can provide evidence to the contrary.

In regards to royalties, we are none the wiser than you are. We are surrounded by undisclosed agreements on most fronts. All we know is that the milestone and royalty agreements are in place, ready to strike when ready.
    POH philosophy is to hold out for the longer term for better terms at end product. I can imagine the milestone and royalty payments will be more than sufficient to bring a smile to the faces of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.