WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hairpods, page-204

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

INNOVATION SCOUTING: CES 2020 BEAUTY TECH ROUNDUpHere are the innovations that need to be on your radar in 2020

Reduit One and Hairpods: Handheld cosmetics devices use microtechnologies from the medical sector to enhance specially formulated cosmetic solutions to deliver treatment benefits more effectively dramatically improves the absorption of active ingredients into the hair and skin. Hairpods is the first product line slated for release in Spring 2020, with broader beauty applications in skincare and make-up planned in late 2020.

• Ultrasonic Diffusion: technology allows the Reduit One to disperse droplets 50 times smaller than traditional mist applications creating a pure high concentration formula.
    • Magnetic Misting: Developed by world-class experts in precision delivery systems this technology enables the Reduit One to create a unique magnetic field, amplifying absorption and allowing each active ingredient to penetrate deep into the hair.
    • Smart Customization: Each pod has its own on-board program and memory, allowing it to automatically adjust the Reduit One’s sonic pulsations and magnetic misting while optimizing the use of LED lights to deliver personalized results.

Reduit Founder and CEO Paul Peros said: “As the first company to apply microtechnologies to the beauty space, we are looking to turn the cosmetics industry on its head by giving consumers the opportunity to do more with less. The majority of active ingredients in beauty products go to waste by drying, crystalizing, or simply being wiped off the skin or hair without ever doing what they are designed to do. Reduits’s technology ensures every drop of product matters by making them at a minimum ten times more effective while reducing the quantities needed. This drastically improves beauty treatment results while streamlining consumers’ routines and helps to tackle the industry’s massive problem with waste.”

Reduit is the first part of the Wellfully group of companies, whose mission is to create solutions in the luxury beauty and wellbeing space that enable consumers to live smarter, more sustainable lives.

Something to perhaps think about this time around is that our device is in the top 10 innovations at CES under the beauty space with 3 of those being mirrors so not a bad effort I say. P&G are in there again with the Opte device & I have no doubt they are very interested with the hair pods as Geoff might allude as had they have been more generous perhaps they could have had 2 devices in the top 10! Don't be too quick to write off any new make up products if they only use one tenth of the required ingredients I think they will become very popular very quickly!

Hopefully this is the beginning of a very lucrative new business! GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.