WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

So funny, Rebel, I used to accuse you of constant rose-tinted...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    So funny, Rebel, I used to accuse you of constant rose-tinted glasses, for years, when we were in the toilet (arrogant maybe, but I was right and you were wrong - we WERE in the toilet).
    And now that we are finally out of the toilet, you’re all sour accusing me of rose-tinted glasses. I think you’re a poor judge of this company’s progress - then and now.
    Here is my problem with what comes across to me as unrealistic rants - you’re trapped by the past/present at the expense of the future.
    Just so you don’t think I’m blinkered by optimism, I’ll concede these points below to you.
    It is very possible the company deprived us of good news over the year to keep the price down and make their buy-in more palatable. Not saying that happened at all, but happy to concede that as a possibility - which includes renegotiated P&G royalties and all other progress.
    I’m happy to concede the possibility we are being more diluted than we could have been, had the share price been higher before consolidation.
    I’m happy to concede as a possibility all manner of supposed skullduggery that bugs you that allowed impending big pockets to take as much of this company as they can. Let’s say Rebel is right right right.
    And taking on board ALL of your criticisms, I say I really don’t give a damn about any of it. There are premiums you have to pay in life for success and if their deeper pockets facilitate my eventual riches, I’m willing to pay the premium of less of the pie than I originally imagined. But ground yourself in reality - their money helps YOU, me and all of us. Please stop focusing solely on how much it will help them and seeing yourself as a victim. If you’re that jaded and feel so wronged, on your bike.
    You can either bay at the moon and make your life’s soundtrack “What About Me?” or you can start to look ahead.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 07/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.