RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Damien,Sorry mate my email is only recieving at the moment,...

1. 572 Posts.
    Hi Damien,

Sorry mate my email is only recieving at the moment, can not send, will not be fixed for another week or so,

Yes I have taken up my full entitlement+, my own reasons behind my actions really only come down to basic maths, for the amount of money I have thrown at this, percentage wise the extra money to remain in the game is worth it to myself, We all new the risk involved with dealing with a country like Somalia/Puntland, and much has happened within Somalia outside of RRS/AOI control since the initial deals were signed.

I am not about to go through all the B/S thats happened within the share registry and good old Leo/Findlays/manipulation/ and so on.

Despite all of the previous B/S I still genuinely believe a drill may still make it in the ground in Puntland, and that Range will be bought out at a price that offers us long suffering share holders some relieve, lets face it, many would be more than happy just to get back their initial investment at the moment or at any time in the last 2 years, lol.

I make no recommendations to anyone as to their choice to take up this offer, or make any further investment in Range, its a choice for each person on their own IMO.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.