CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

haka-chart chat

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Fraid I can't put up charts on this site,haka.I'm very Computer Luddite and seem not to have the Disc Space to get photo bucket etc etc.

So you'll just have to go by Words,which you may have noticed I also have a problem getting down coherently!!

Any textbook will give you the basis for calculating Support and Restistance Horizontal Lines.You're not so much looking for an exact price to the cent but a Range,a Band of prices within say 5%.
    Some people use the Wicks and Tails of Candles.Some the Open/Close.
    The latter is more "useful" mainly because the Open is considered the Optimistic Price while the Close is the "professional" considered Opinion.

Anyway when you read that at least 3 Hits should be there for Confirmation,I reckon it's better on Open/Close rather than Trading extremities of wicks/tails.

Remember you are using TA to set parameters of Price Action coming up that will help decision to Buy/Sell/Hold.
    Frankly that's what TA is-a Tool for Personal Decision Making.

The thing,haka you have to be aware of is that Chart Points are plainly on view to ALL Participants.So when things like the MACD turn up or whatever probably hundreds of Chartists are all over it.

There's Scans to find a multitude of Candidates from any and all TA Indicators.

Now what the High TA exponents do/get into is varying the Indicator Periods from the Default Settings on your Charting Package.Change the days in the Average so they get a "sooner" alert.Such "devotees" can be very secretive about their New'n'Improved Indicator Reading.Get pretty High'n'Mighty with d'Cleverer than Thou.

Haka,these types are usually young at least relatively.You're under 30 aren't you Haka?
    Don't waste ya life short cutting and doing d'Spiv.Concentrate on Quick Realisation that you're Wrong due to the Price action and if ya Right?well Buy more Pyramding perhaps but keep an eye for Sell Out Points/ Profit Taking.
    Most of All?Keep ya Day Job,Haka!! : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.