RTM reefton mining nl

Rightly or wrongly I make my buy decisions on fundamentals etc...

1. 264 Posts.
    Rightly or wrongly I make my buy decisions on fundamentals etc and then I attend in person all presentatations ,agms that I possibly can.I like to see boards face to face and then go on gut instinct if I want my hard earned earnings handled by those I meet.I can lose money with an ethical board due to politics etc and that is ok but I can also lose money due to shady management and that is not Ok.I did not like the feel of the last Reefton presentation I went to and I bailed at eight cents.Admitedly members of board have changed since but a)I have lost my trust and b)not daytrading as i was then -using all my mental strength for the delight of chemo!Anyhow looking at last years figures brokers the one that make most money from daytraders so no matter what i am staying with what I got for the heck of it cos now will not need to take money where I will probably be spending my retirement.Am trying a new cancer drug though so if it works I will let my fellow copperites know and you might like to buy some shares in that company .Cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.