Halal certifier Mohamed El-Mouelhy sues anti-halal campaigner Kirralie Smith for defamation, page-39

1. 493 Posts.
    Halal certification adds to the cost of all certified products. The mugs who follow the murderous religion of peace
    only constitutes 3% of Australia's population. So I object strongly to every food product that's certified being
    more expensive for the rest of us mugs. There is only one known cheese company that ISN'T certified, that's nimbin
    natural. So I only buy this cheese. What in heavens name is done to cheese to make it halal compliant, let me guess?
    the cost of the certification is used to fund terrorism, whereby people have their throats cut according to muslim rules.
    Cheese is cheese and nothing to do with how the cows milked or has its bum wiped, grow up and get a life before
    your treated to some barbaric dark ages ritual for being against throat cutting killing of animals- that's halal, the rest is
    a huge scam and conjob on the 97% majority who are being held to ransom by our stupidity/tolerance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.