LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Pessimists abound. To say a public company is "gone" is an...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Pessimists abound. To say a public company is "gone" is an emotional response. The only issue following FNT is money/cash flow. For a public company there are more than one option to get additional funds. It just comes down to what management need to do to get it.

The company has released a plan earlier in the year to run at minimum operation until the crises passes. Whether it works or not , at least they have given it thought and not rushed out and asked for a massive sum from SP's.

While it we have fallen lower than previous low, that is also driven also by market conditions in the whole sector, unless you have a resource already neatly packed ni massive volumes the money is staying away. And PM does have some confidence in the future as he did (alone of all the directors) put his hand in his own pocket too buy more shares and no rely on allocations only.

Unfortunately I dont think I can get to the AGm but would love some others to go along and express our displeasure about the decisions in the last 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.289K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23466108 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.