VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Good summary TC.The fact that they have committed to contracts...

1. 864 Posts.
    Good summary TC.
    The fact that they have committed to contracts shows very high confidence on behalf of them and their customer. The AL80 contract has a minimum not maximum supply level per month. As a supplier who would commit to that unless they were certain they could meet the quota. It's reasonable to assume that they will try to supply more and that the buyer will accept more. That would further increase profits.

Firsova made the point that she would like to see an announcement by the 30th, regardless of whether or not a deal has been done and I think she's on the right track. It would be very surprising if they don't at least give a very solid update of progress, if they don't have a deal completed by then.
    No word of an extension of the feasibility study yet, so that bodes well. That could still occur, but looks less likely every day.

The company has told us they are on track to make $8.6m p.a from Moolap operations. That is a very recent confirmation following the AL80 off take contract. They are either lying, or that figure is better than odds on to be correct. It can be taken as a given that they aren't lying.
    Clearly they will be spending other money, on exploration and expansion, so the company as a whole won't be showing profits at that level, but they will be bringing in cash that can be used to pay off debt and prove the viability of the business.
    This confirmed profit level for a small pilot plant is vitally important. It underpins the current market cap and shows how profitable the tech can be globally.

As far as I'm concerned global market risks are now higher than company risks, though I am sure that extended news delays will cause a sell off of some kind.

MHM still remains the best risk reward stock that I know of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.