HMX 14.7% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Patricus what are you talking about????, stop spreading imo...

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Patricus what are you talking about????, stop spreading imo mis-information.

Please do your mental health a favour and read the ASX announcements, the new shares from the recent capital raise have not even been issued yet, from the announcement they are not due to be listed until tomorrow 02/06/2023. (see attached).

Therefore no one is profiting who participated in recent raising, so I will false flag that conspiracy theory!

IMO there was no pump and dump in fact the opposite, HMX shares were sold down prior to capital raise not the opposite as you are suggesting. Don’t believe me look at the chart! It doesn’t lie! .

IMO if you believe in the company there just might be an opportunity (not financial advice) , however, if you don’t believe then it might go down,. Someone is always on the right but that can change in the long term!

What doesn’t make sense with you however is …..if you are so very confident/convinced the share price is going down/crashing why aren’t you selling out before the sky falls in? (You can always buy back in lower?

IMO it’s just another false flag, and there’s been a lot on here recently by the carnival crowd.

Or are you really afraid to admit you might actually mIss the boat if the shares take off?….but hey isn’t that’ investing? backing your own judgement and research?

JMT I smell opportunity, so will buy some more, as HMX shares were almost 40% higher not so long ago and IMO the recent announcements the market has completely ignored IMO or sold down purely on the fear of raising capital (lol) which all exploration companies must do!

But hey if I’m wrong I always have a choice of buying more shares or getting out, so maybe it’s time you moved on for your own well being?

Good luck to all holders and believers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5318/5318676-18e1b90ca272d98bece4802bcb77a1fb.jpg

Cheers Aussie

Last edited by aussiemaddog: 01/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.005(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $11.76K 314.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142409 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 120377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.