XJO 0.60% 7,806.4 s&p/asx 200

half full

1. 1,588 Posts.
    I appreciate the great posts by the may with an extreme & superior knowledge of charting and cycles.

However...............

The negative posts seem to outweight the positive posts.

In recent times when the sky was about to fall, the posts in this thread were varied any many BUT those with the most negative outlook achieved the most TU's.

In more recent times the sharemarket outlook is a little more exuberant / positive and one would imagine this would bring a bounty of positive posts. Incorrect assumption !

As things become a little more positive the bears have hibernated yet the bulls are still quiet ?

Is this thread in jeopardy of becoming a 1/2 empty bar rather than a 1/2 full bar. I would rather see a constructive debate both ways where any intelligent opinion either way achieves a TU for the thought provoking it inspires.

If you disagree with anothers posters opinion / comments, by all means please say so but do it constructively and if you have no idea please ask. Do not be the pupil who is too intimidated to put your hand up and ask. There are plenty more in the class willing you on to ask the same question.

This is the best share classroom EVER ! Thanks to all willing to share their knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.