XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

gj..happy to reply..to answer the question ... to get the red...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    gj..happy to reply..

to answer the question ... to get the red dots I count the bars ..on the 30 min chart.the simple idear is to have a reference of where we have been in relation to where we are now, it also gives you an idear of how the big investors are set .I count a 100 bars then I look at the range of the last 50 and when the market moves outside that range I mark the price.

the software I use highlights the higher vol bars in red ..
    but you can also do that manually too ..you can use a volume histo ..and highlight the relivant sections on the bar chart

the second chart is a market profile chart, that method of displaying data is licenced to the Chicgo board of trade .
    and heres a link that explains it ..you can actually do it in your head if you imagine the bar chart compressed.

http://www.asx.com.au/research/charting/library
    /Market_Profile.htm

If you read through that ASX charting libary page ..you'll get an better outline than I can express here..I'm not the world best communicator.
    The point I was attempting to make is that my trades are based on the markets data output , no forcasts , no media gibber , no opinions ,no complex computer generated studies. or anything else like it becuase as far as I'm concened it's all CRAP !!.Now thats not to say that many principles in TA are wrong ..there all good probably ..there just used the wrong way and combined by alot of people with fantasy...when you consider that the majority of people that enter this industry go belly up there has to be something wrong with the way it's presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.