MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

dear agm13 as i understand the situation quite a few interested...

1. 960 Posts.
    dear agm13 as i understand the situation quite a few interested parties have approached moly to invest in the project they have offered to take equity at prices under the harbinger entry levels but have not been able to deliver on a satisfactory debt funding package ,alternatively moly may now consider parties who may take a portion of the project similar to the minara/glencore arrangement regarding murrin murrin.
    i would suggest you or any of our fellow HC members call Andrew Worland the Co Secretary at moly on 08-9429 3302 he would be happy to answer any questions,i speak to him often.
    I think we are seeing forced selling from a few canadian investors, and i know that harbinger is rock solid and in there for the long term and belive TCW will be in there for the long term as well, they will most likely rollover into the L/T debt financing.
    Please people talk to the guys at moly if you have any queries, they are available to speak to shareholders they have told me this just today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.