Half the Australian businesses that got a tax cut have banked the cash Half the Australian businesse, page-31

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I was just responding to a blanket statement made by one of the poster’s

If it wasn't for business owners risking their money to run the business you wouldn't need to worry about wage increases you wouldn't have a job.

All I was saying is that it’s either being narrowed minded or intentionally taking advantage of a situation due to selfishness.

I responded to you with the following comments:

In theory if u believe that u have started a viable business then taxpayers shouldn’t be burden, by contributing subsidies to your business in any form of deductions or incentives.

I’m the old feudal days when the Lord of the Land knew that you produced 10 bags of wheat and he demand 3 bags. He didn’t consider whether you had to buy a plough etc.

If you wished to develop you business further, it was upto you to achieve sufficient margin from the remaining 7 bags to expand your business.

Now that is taking the risk in your own venture!

So it is also in the interest of the taxpayer’s that your business is successful.

So there’re two parties who are taking the risk in ur venture, yourself and taxpayers.
    It therefore also gives u and ur family members jobs beside your employees’.

I just get cheezed off with business people always claiming that they’re the ones taking all the risks

A simple question for you is "would you start a business under the old feudal system these days"?

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.