Half the Australian businesses that got a tax cut have banked the cash Half the Australian businesse, page-66

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Businesses didn’t pay company tax in feudal days. Thus there was no need for deductions......

Do I take it, that u wouldn’t start a business even if u didn’t needed any form of assistance from the taxpayers(govt).
    The definition of capitalism ideology, doesn’t ever mention the need for a deductions.

So u are prepared to spong off society even if u don’t need any form off assistance? Yet u criticise the unfortunate ones who need genuine assistance. Let's make it clear, I whinge also about dole bludgers and 2 income families who expect taxpayers to act as de facto parents in their child’s upbringing.

I imagine that ur aware that in our tax system, that there is no compulsion to claim a deduction or apply for any form of assistance.

So help reduce the deficit in the up coming tax time, by not claiming any deductions or rebates etc.

Read about Henry Ford, why he was despised by his business peers? He grasped a simple concept that his employees needed a decent income to be able to purchase products that were produced.

That understanding has been lost by today’s business community. Even when the current pro-business govt. message about the need to increase income is being ignored

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.