SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

half the cat is out of the bag me thinks...., page-13

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Thanks GCA1960

You pretty much covered the very concerns which I've tried to highlight in recent posts:That is-

Ambiguity in expressions and statements such as 'exclusivity agreement' - what does it really mean? I could not gather from your post that Jill gave any clear answer as to what GC meant by using that term. I still take it that EA = 'a written undertaking with one or more tenderers to exclusively negotiate with them henceforth'. That EA only to be in place much further down the timeline with no timeframe on when final agreements will be in place

If negotiation were to drag close to or beyond May 2014, what real measures did SDL take to protect/retain mining interests? GC hammered on the necessity to protect interests but he left it in the air - very evasive to tell SH exactly what that comprises.

The playing with words by GC and the ambiguity it creates (as has now again been evident from recent posts by Matt and aNDRES AS TO THE interpretation of 'in line with expectations') needs to be clarified in clear statement to the SH.

Nonetheless - thanks for your efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.